BIONICLE Advanced Wars: Destiny Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions or Answers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thering Reshosakt
Thering Reshosakt

Questions or Answers Empty
PostSubject: Questions or Answers   Questions or Answers EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:24 am

Hi, stranger.

I'm sure we haven't met. I'm just a lurker.

The table used to be uneven, but it's changed. All the world has changed.

I'll try to help with your questions. But remember I'm just a lurker in a new world. I don't know everything.

At your service, Thering Reshosakt.
Back to top Go down
-Sykura-
Former Admin
-Sykura-

Birthday : 1994-02-28
Job/hobbies : You really do not want to know.
Humour : My mate just asked me, "What's your favourite mythical creature?" So I replied, "Those happy women in tampon adverts."
Zodiac : Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Answers   Questions or Answers EmptySat May 10, 2014 8:59 pm

Yeah, I have some questions: who the fuck are you,  and what the fuck is going on here?

-Sykura
Back to top Go down
Thering Reshosakt
Thering Reshosakt

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Answers   Questions or Answers EmptyMon May 12, 2014 7:28 am

I'm a site lurker who just joined.  I'm supposed to answer questions, but I don't know everything.

The site is being changed, but I don't know what the final plan is.  I think topics are slowly being moved out of archive, like in the Display Case.  I don't know about the Fission Astrolabe.

Do you have specific questions?  I can't talk of what is generally going on because I don't know what is generally going on.
Back to top Go down
-Sykura-
Former Admin
-Sykura-

Humour : My mate just asked me, "What's your favourite mythical creature?" So I replied, "Those happy women in tampon adverts."

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Answers   Questions or Answers EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:57 am

I see. Well how exactly are you supposed to answer if you do not know? Haha.

I find it strange that I along with the moderators have been demoted without telling us what is happening or who is doing it even; Zen hasn't logged on for over a year.

I have been on regularly but I have logged in as I could see if anything had changed, plus most people here know me from other sites so it would not be difficult to get in contact with anyone. Then this suddenly happened. It is bit of a mindfuck.

Is there anything at all you can tell me?  Smile 

-Sykura
Back to top Go down
-Sykura-
Former Admin
-Sykura-

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Answers   Questions or Answers EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:59 am

*Not logged in that should be... the edit function appears to have vanished too.
Back to top Go down
Thering Reshosakt
Thering Reshosakt

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Answers   Questions or Answers EmptyTue May 13, 2014 7:58 am

I'll do my best to answer even if I don't know why the answer is.

All the admins have been put in Past Administrators so it can't be them making the changes. But because of that placement, I think I know what's supposed to happen. It looks like the site's supposed to be an archive. The groups are based on the history of the site, not on powers anymore. I know Maestro was fired and Aneroth was deleted, then later Cryomancer was demoted, but they're all in Past Administrators now. But Aneroth's old account isn't here anymore, so the history isn't perfect.

I guess that the Display Case is supposed to show some of that history, but there's only two topics there right now. They're the most recent ones. If that's the history display case, then I don't know what the Fission Astrolabe will be.

Since no one seems to have powers now, we're all on equal terms. I thought that's why this forum is the Round Table. I just don't know if anything else's going to happen now. Nobody else's visiting.
Back to top Go down
Maestro
Former Admin
Maestro

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Answers   Questions or Answers EmptyThu May 15, 2014 12:06 pm

One would think that anyone who continues to visit this site despite the overwhelming decay of the forums would have grown tired of strange changes, and yet we have this unexplained archive taking place.

I appreciate the new images, as Aneroth deleted the images pertaining to the "Mecha"-type theme.  However, I do not see what this new format is meant to accomplish.  It is common knowledge that the site is dead due to its abandonment by its supposed staff, inasmuch as there is any common knowledge to be possessed around here -- sense has been lacking for quite some time.

At the very least, the front page seems clean and simple.

=|/-\|=
Back to top Go down
Cryomancer
Distinguished Mod
Cryomancer

Birthday : 1997-08-03
Job/hobbies : Mage of the Cold
Humour : Winter is coming.
Zodiac : Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Answers   Questions or Answers EmptySat May 17, 2014 12:05 pm

It's certainly something, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Thering Reshosakt
Thering Reshosakt

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Answers   Questions or Answers EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 10:25 am

Two topics have been put in the Fission Astrolabe, a few days ago, but I don't know what they mean...

Maybe it's something about individuals?

It looks like the staff have visited, but not much is happening...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Answers   Questions or Answers Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions or Answers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BIONICLE Advanced Wars: Destiny Arena ::   Arch Hall :: Round Table-
Jump to: